Following the most successful radio launch in years, Radio Nova now boasts a weekly listenership figure of 133,000 weekly listeners.
Broadcasting to the Greater Dublin area, Radio Nova is the only Dublin station licenced to cover Dublin city and county and the Dublin commuter belt (Wicklow, Kildare, Meath).
Nova provides a unique, loyal and enthusiastic audience to advertisers and brands.
If you are in business, you need to advertise – fact!
American Business Press analysed 143 companies during the economic downturn back in 1974 and 1975. Companies that advertised in those years saw the highest growth in sales and net income during the recession and the two years that followed. The numbers aren’t a fluke. They prove there’s a reward for companies who are aggressive with their advertising efforts in a recession.
From Apryl Duncan, former About.com Guide
This is where we come in!
The Radio Nova Sales Team has a combined experience of 40 years in Radio Press and TV, so we know our stuff! We are all too familiar with the issues you have faced in the past and the issues that continue to face you in your business today.
And now we want to help you alleviate some of the problems that could face you in the future.
Building an effective marketing and advertising plan for our clients is what we are all about.
And yes, we know that you will be looking for the best value….. But remember, it costs nothing to talk to us!
Radio Nova offers a variety of ways to promote brands and advertisers via Spot Advertising, Sponsorship and Promotions and online and mobile application advertising.
Mary O’ Sullivan, Sales Director
At Radio Nova, we strive to produce exciting and compelling radio adverts that deliver real response to our clients. From taking a client brief, to creating a concept, writing a scripting, choosing a voiceover, to producing the final commercial to go to air, we do whatever it takes, through the use of professional, experienced personnel to deliver effective radio commercials.
Commercial Production Rates
- Radio Advert production (including script, recording and one voiceover) – € 150 + VAT
- External voiceovers – POA
- Commercials broadcast on other radio stations are subject to voiceover usage fees (per voice over)
- All commercials are licensed for 12 months usage on Radio Nova only.
- Commercials broadcast after the 12-month period are subject to a re-licensing charge.
- Distribution of commercial to other radio stations (€30 per station)
- Scripts must be signed off by client prior to recording. Ammendments made after recording will incur extra costs.
- All scripts and production remain the copyright of Radio Nova