- Employees of Classic Rock Broadcasting Ltd trading as ‘Radio Nova’, their relatives or anyone directly involved with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Competitions are open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only.
- No cash alternative will be offered for prizes. If prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, suitable substitutes will be provided. Radio Nova reserves the right to change prizes at any time. In those instances a substitute prize will be offered
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over where prizes are of an adult nature or feature alcohol.
- Entrants must be aged 21 years or over where prizes include travel outside of Ireland.
- Entrants for competitions with prizes featuring cars or other powered vehicles must possess the required EU licence or other certification.
- By entering a Radio Nova contest you have awarded Radio Nova the right to publicise your name, likeness, voice through broadcast, Facebook, website and/or other means of publicity.
- Entrants for competitions featuring holiday prizes with travel outside of Ireland must possess a valid passport, must be able to travel on the allocated dates, where stated, and must meet the necessary entry requirements, including visa conditions for the countries specified in the competition. Entrants should also have sufficient funds and a credit card to meet any costs which may be incurred over and above any allocated spending money detailed in the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to secure the necessary holiday, travel and health insurance cover.
- Radio Nova cannot be held responsible for damage or injury to competition winners or their property, nor can Radio Nova be held responsible for any documents, monies or personal item lost or stolen in the duration of any holiday element of their prize.
- Entrants to phone-in competitions must seek the permission of the bill-payer before calling.
- If, in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line is lost or breaks up, Radio Nova reserves the right to proceed to another caller.
- Where Radio Nova calls a winner live on air, and the winner does not answer their phone at that time, Radio Nova has the right to proceed to declare and contact another winner.
- Prize-winners may be asked – but are not required – to participate in promotional activities surrounding the competition and in promotion of future competitions.
- Prizes will be described as accurately as possible on-air and where practicable visual examples will be made available via the station website.
- In general, entrants cannot win more than one prize, in any one competition. The exception to this rule will apply only where the mechanic of the competition dictates numerous entry elements or levels and whereby a prize can be won at each level of entry.
- People must not apply to a competition if they have won a prize on Radio Nova in the previous 30 days, if it is brought to our attention that you HAVE won more than one prizes in 30 days we have the right to redeem the prize.
- Prizes designed specifically for “employees and the workplace” are limited to one prize per workplace.
- Radio Nova will keep prizes for 30 days, if they have not been collected within this time, winners must forfeit their prize.
- Radio Nova reserve the right to exclude any persons from competitions.
- All contestants indemnify Radio Nova against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prizes(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- The Judges and/or the Station Director’s decision is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
If entering the Radio Nova win a Mazda 6 Sport for a year these additional terms and conditions apply
23. Full Drivers license required
24. Fuel not included in the prize
25. Damage to the vehicle is the driver’s responsibility and driver will bear the cost of repairs
26. Vehicle cannot be taken out of the country without prior authorisation from Mazda Ireland
27. All speeding, parking fines and toll bridge charges are the responsibility of the driver
28. If the car is not cared for in a proper manner i.e. repeated speeding fines or parking fines any report of erratic or dangerous driving deem the prize null and the car is returned
29. The vehicle can only be driven by the prize winner without exception
30. Permitted mileage is limited to 20,000km with a €0.10 per km charge for every kilometre exceeded
31. Winner must be over 23 years old
32. Winner must arrange fully comprehensive insurance for the vehicle at their own cost.
Radio Nova Registration, VIP Club and Text Alert Terms & Conditions
These are services available to registered users of Radio Nova. Certain aspects of the service provide users with SMS notifications and email updates. As part of the services, we reserve the right to send registered users of the Radio Nova VIP Club periodic electronic messages via email or by mobile phone. Membership requires users to understand and agree that the service may include communications from Radio Nova such as service announcements, administrative messages, regular alerts, and periodicals. Radio Nova may also send email communications on behalf of third parties to members but will never disclose the email addresses or mobile telephone numbers of members to these thrid parties. Users may opt out of receiving these messages at any time however this will disable all email and SMS services for that user.