A woman from Dublin revealed how her boyfriend’s fart triggered a CO2 alarm on Monday just gone.
According to the Mirror, Gas Networks Ireland were called out to an apartment in Dublin to investigate a suspicious carbon monoxide incident.
An obviously quite embarrassed, Ziz O’Beirne told her Twitter friends about the incident. According to Dublin Live Ms O’Beirne said to her friends on social media: “Hi my boyfriend set off our Co2 alarm after a fart.”
She continued: “Now we have a man dressed as a ghostbuster from Gas Networks Ireland roaming around our apartment at 7AM on a Bank Holiday Monday.
“Is this what happens when you live with a boy? Help pls.”
She concluded in her fella’s defence: “Just to confirm, I have no accurate way of showing that his fart literally set off the alarm. It’s just a ridiculously close coincidence that they both followed one another.”
Just to confirm,I have no accurate way of showing that his fart literally set off the alarm.Its just a ridiculously close coincidence that they both followed one another
After inspection of the apartment block there was no sign of any carbon monoxide
We’ll never know the toot
— Ziz O’Beirne (@Zizzyob) March 18, 2019
Don’t forget you can keep up-to-date on all things Nova over on our Instagram page – follow us for all the craziness of radio life coupled with news, sports and LOTS of cool competitions! Click here…