Longitude is around the corner, and we don't know if you remember but when the line-up was announced we all whined a little because we were perplexed.
Mainly perplexed because we had to come to terms with our old age to be honest!
Nonetheless, it's still a huge date in the music and festival calendar, and they even ran a really cool competition for you to perform at the festival!
If you're heading along to the festival we advise of the following tips to get through the weekend - and also check out our acts that you most definitely should catch over the three days!
- Take public transport where possible. Gates open at 1.30pm each day.
- Keep in mind that backpacks and large bags will not be allowed; only small bags measuring no bigger than A4 will be permitted
- Also people - no umbrellas
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over 18
- You may be asked to prove your age with photo ID, acceptable forms of proof include: Passport, Garda age card or driving licence
- A shuttle bus will operate between Dundrum Luas station and Stonemasons Way, near the festival entrance. The shuttle will depart Dundrum on first come first serve basis. You can visit www.bushiredublin.net for full details and to purchase your online ticket
- Post Malone
- Joey Badass
- J Cole
- Travis Scott
- Erica Cody
- Jack Thompson
- Le Boom
- Ciara Brady