You might have heard the news by now, but in case you didn't - the stones have touched down in Dublin and they're ready to kick off their 'No Filter' tour.
The gig in Croke Park is set to be absolute mayhem - so we've got everything you need to know before rocking up on Thursday, May 17th.
We hope you're ready for the gig of a lifetime!
- Doors will open at 5pm - early queuing will not be permitted.
- Support act The Academic will be on stage at 7pm.
- Only bring a bag if it's absolutely necessary - bags should not be bigger than A5 size. Anything else will be confiscated. All bags will be searched.
- Only cameras smaller than A5 will be admitted.
- Every person will be subject to a 'pat-down' before admission.
- Umbrella's are not permitted within the stadium.
- U16's must be accompanied by a parent at all times. U14's are NOT allowed on the pitch.
- There will be a free 'tag-a-child' safety wristbands available at all customer care points.
- Left luggage facilities are available throughout the city centre; The Abbey Court Hostel, Ned Kelly Sports Club, Tipperary House and Excess Baggage Group at Dublin Airport.