Aldi has won four awards at the Global Prosecco Masters, by The Drinks Business, the world’s leading magazine for the wines and spirits trade.
The Global Prosecco Masters are renowned worldwide and are judged by Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers and senior buyers, based on style and price, identifying and awarding the best examples of each grape variety.
Aldi was awarded…
- Gold – Costellore Prosecco Spumante DOC, €10.99, Fratelli Martini – Lively and full of sparkle, this Prosecco has lemon zest and ripe white peach notes.
- Silver – Castellore Organico Organic Prosecco DOC, €13.99, Corvezzo – Predominately hand- picked and gently pressed to ensure only the highest quality of juice is used.
- Silver – Exquisite Collection Prosecco Spumante DOCG, €12.99, 2018, Cantina Colli Del Soligo – With creamy bubbles, racy acidity and a floral aroma, it’s certainly superior stuff!
- Bronze – Costellore Prosecco Frizzante DOC, €7.99, Contri Spumante – Lightly sparkling, delicate and fresh with a touch of citrus zestiness.
Aldi Wine Brand Ambassador, Tom Doorley, explained two of his favourites to two of his favourites, Colm & Lucy
The Castellore Organico Organic Prosecco, €13.99, DOC Corvezzo is also already a winner, having won Silver at the Irish Quality Food & Drink Awards 2019.
This eco- friendly fizz is sourced from the Corvezzo family’s 150- hectare estate, 30km north- east of Venice. Grown with no pesticides or herbicides used in the vineyard.
Aldi currently has 142 stores nationwide. Find your local store here
Dont forget during #StayAtHome times Aldi…
- Opening Hours are now Mon – Sun 9am-8pm nationwide
- Priority shopping hours for the elderly, those most vulnerable between 11am and 1pm daily
- In-store social distancing measures with protective till screens in all stores
- Drink responsibly www.drinkaware.ie