Tom Petty Died From Accidental Drug Overdose

Rebecca O'Connor
0
635

It has been confirmed that US singer, Tom Petty, died last year from an accidental drug overdose.

Petty’s family have revealed the results of autopsy tests which show he was taking a variety of medications – for a number of things such as emphysema, knee problems and a fractured hip.

The singer died in October aged just 66.

Advertisement

Petty’s worldwide sales topped 80M records over his career and he is mourned by his adoring fans and fellow artists.