If you’re a very organised person this Christmas and are all sorted for the big day, you might be looking for something fun to do this weekend that doesn’t involve shopping… Well we’ve got you covered with the 7 best things to do in Dublin this weekend!
1. Otherkin play The Button Factory tonight. The band opened for Guns N Roses at the legendary Slane Castle this year. Doors: 7.30pm. Tickets: €15.35
2. The Snowman starts in the Bord Gais Energy Theatre Suitable for young children, this is an opportunity for the whole family to share the magic of Christmas. Featuring ‘Walking in the Air’ and a selection of popular Christmas Songs. Three performances per day. Doors: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm. Tickets: Start at €16.
3. Rapunzel is on today in the Gaiety Theatre. Get tangled up with laughter as Rapunzel is this year’s Gaiety Panto. Doors: 1pm and 5.30pm. Tickets: Start at €28.50.
5. The NCH Christmas Show is on tonight in the National Concert Hall. This Christmas they invite you and your snowflakes once again to Raymond Briggs’ the heart melting fantasy, The Snowman. Check out nch.ie for show times. Tickets: Start at €19
6. Glen Hansard plays Vicar Street with special guests tonight. Following two sold-out intimate shows in Vicar Street in August, Glen Hansard is bringing the big band back together with strings, horns, bells and whistles to perform two Christmas shows at Vicar St. Doors: 7.30pm. Tickets: €40
7. The Comedy Crunch with Chris Kent is on tonight in The Stag’s Head. StandUp Comedy Downstairs Bar THE STAGS HEAD Doors 8:15pm, show starts at 9pm FREE ENTRY & FREE ICE-CREAM!!
Don’t forget you can keep up-to-date on all things Nova over on our Instagram page – follow us for all the craziness of radio life coupled with news, sports and LOTS of cool competitions! Click here…