1. Employees of Classic Rock Broadcasting Ltd trading as ‘Radio Nova’ and ‘Nova.ie’, their relatives or anyone directly involved with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Competitions are open to residents of the Republic of Ireland only.
3A No cash alternative will be offered for prizes. If prizes supplied by Radio Nova become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, suitable substitutes will be provided. Radio Nova reserves the right to change prizes at any time. In those instances a substitute prize will be offered.
3B In cases where prizes are supplied by a third party, eg: event promoter and then become unavailable it is at the discretion of the third party to provide an alternate prize if possible.
4. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over where prizes are monetary, of an adult nature or feature alcohol.
5. Entrants must be aged 21 years or over where prizes include travel outside of Ireland.
6. Entrants for competitions with prizes featuring cars or other powered vehicles must possess the required EU licence or other certification.
7. By entering a Radio Nova contest you have awarded Radio Nova the right to publicise your name, likeness, voice through broadcast, Facebook, website and/or other means of publicity.
8. Entrants for competitions featuring holiday prizes with travel outside of Ireland must possess a valid passport, must be able to travel on the allocated dates, where stated, and must meet the necessary entry requirements, including visa conditions for the countries specified in the competition. Entrants should also have sufficient funds and a credit card to meet any costs which may be incurred over and above any allocated spending money detailed in the prize.
9. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to secure the necessary holiday, travel and health insurance cover.
10. Radio Nova cannot be held responsible for damage or injury to competition winners or their property, nor can Radio Nova be held responsible for any documents, monies or personal item lost or stolen in the duration of any holiday element of their prize.
11. Entrants to phone-in competitions must seek the permission of the bill-payer before calling.
12. If, in the course of a telephone call, the telephone line is lost or breaks up, Radio Nova reserves the right to proceed to another caller.
13. Where Radio Nova calls a winner live on air, and the winner does not answer their phone at that time, Radio Nova has the right to proceed to declare and contact another winner.
14. Prize-winners may be asked – but are not required – to participate in promotional activities surrounding the competition and in promotion of future competitions.
15. Prizes will be described as accurately as possible on-air and where practicable visual examples will be made available via the station website.
16. In general, entrants cannot win more than one prize, in any one competition. The exception to this rule will apply only where the mechanic of the competition dictates numerous entry elements or levels and whereby a prize can be won at each level of entry.
17. People must not apply to a competition if they have won a prize on Radio Nova in the previous 30 days, if it is brought to our attention that you HAVE won more than one prizes in 30 days we have the right to redeem the prize.
18. Prizes designed specifically for “employees and the workplace” are limited to one prize per workplace.
19A. Radio Nova will keep prizes for 30 days, if they have not been collected within this time, winners must forfeit their prize.
19B. Should an individual request a prize be mailed out to them it is at the discretion of Radio Nova to do so. Should prizes be lost or damaged in transit, Radio Nova is not obliged to replace the prize or offer an alternative.
20. Radio Nova reserve the right to exclude any persons from competitions.
21. All contestants indemnify Radio Nova against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prizes(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
22. The Judges and/or the Station Director’s decision is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Surprise Your Mum This Mother’s Day With The National Lottery – NOVA Drive
Radio Nova’s decision regarding prize winners is final, and no correspondence regarding that decision will be entered into. Radio Nova’s prizes are non-transferable, and will only be awarded to each prize winner detailed above.
All entrants must confirm they are 18+ before being chosen as a winner.
Winners will be asked to send their ID for further verification.