Stevie Nicks has added further tour dates, which will see her US Tour run into next year.
These shows follow a string of performances that Nicks did earlier this year, with her current run of shows finishing up in December.
This comes months after the singer had collaborated with Gorillaz on their track ‘Oil’. Check that out and Nova’s report here.
The former Fleetwood Mac star will take to the stage for her first show of 2024 in Atlantic City, New Jersey on February 10, continuing through to Arlington, Texas on March 9.
“a completely new thing for me”
The final show from these newly announced tour dates will see Stevie Nicks co-headline with Billy Joel. The pair have been working together since March, having previously met backstage at a Fleetwood Mac concert.
Earlier this year, Billy Joel referred to this chance meeting in an interview.
“We met at a Fleetwood Mac gig in San Francisco probably 10 years ago”, Joel said. “I just got to meet her backstage, but we’ve never worked together, even though we both kind of hit at the same time. So this’ll be a completely new thing for me”.
Stevie Nicks Tour Dates
- Feb. 10 – Atlantic City, NJ @ Mark G Etess Arena
- Feb. 14 – Belmont Park, NY @ UBS Arena
- Feb. 21 – Greenville, SC @ Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- Feb. 24 – Hollywood, FL @ Hard Rock Live
- Feb. 28 – New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center
- March 3 – Omaha, NE @ CHI Health Center
- March 6 – North Little Rock, AR @ Simmons Bank Arena
- March 9 – Arlington, TX @ AT&T Stadium
Tickets go on sale on Friday (September 29) at 10am local time. Get your hands on tickets here.
Last month, Stevie Nicks was criticised following her statement regarding the tragic wildfires, which took place in the Hawaiian islands.
Many described the singer’s statement as “tone deaf”. Find out more on this story from Nova here.