UK Nurses Left Stoned By Accidental Hash Cake

David Layde
0
998

In the UK, Nurses were reportedly stoned after a “nice old man” handed them a cake laced with cannabis.

Police were called to Warrington Hospital in Cheshire after staff ate the red velvet sponge that was spiked with the class B drug.

The grandfather, who wanted to thank the nurses for their care of a relative, is said to have been unaware of the cake’s additional ingredient.

Advertisement

He had taken it from his grandson’s 18th birthday party before presenting it to nurses.

Don’t forget you can keep up-to-date on all things Nova over on our Instagram page – follow us for all the craziness of radio life coupled with news, sports and LOTS of cool competitions! Click here…