A number of Supermac’s restaurants are reopening from today over a phased basis it was announced on their social media this morning.
The fast food chain will provide delivery, drive-through and a drive-and-collect system at a number of its outlets across the country.
This morning they posted a statement on their website;
Supermac’s statement – limited service provision
22 APR 2020
Supermac’s will provide a limited service in a number of outlets following consultation with the authorities, staff, customers and our suppliers including farmers.
The outlets will open on a phased basis in locations where the company can provide hot cooked meals to the public while fully implementing government guidelines regarding social distancing for our staff and customers.
Initially, we will provide only Drive Thru, Delivery and Drive & Collect where it is safe to do so.
The safety of our staff and customers is paramount and the following procedures will be implemented:
- all services will be contactless
- card payment only
- dedicated work stations for all staff
- staff gloves will be provided
- staff masks will be provided
- staff temperature monitoring will take place at the commencement of each shift
- dedicated delivery driver working area
- dedicated drive and collect points where applicable
- dedicated delivery and collection bags
The outlets that will open are as follows:
Wed 22nd April
- Headford Rd – Drive Thru
- Tuam Rd – Drive Thru
- Newcastle – Delivery Only
Friday 24th April
- Portlaoise – Drive Thru, Delivery and Drive & Collect
- Ballysimon Rd, Limerick – Drive Thru, Delivery and Drive & Collect
- Kinnegad – Drive Thru and Drive & Collect
- Clonmel – Drive Thru and Drive & Collect
- O Connell St Dublin – Delivery Only
- Carrick on Shannon – Drive Thru, Delivery and Drive & Collect
- Roscommon – Drive Thru and Drive & Collect
- Trim – Drive Thru, Delivery and Drive & Collect
- Drogheda – Drive Thru and Drive & Collect
- Sligo – Drive Thru, Delivery and Drive & Collect
- Ballindine – Drive Thru and Drive & Collect
- Carlow – Drive Thru, Delivery and Drive & Collect
All lobbies will remain closed until further notice.
Since we closed on March 26th, we have spent that time developing systems and processes in order to open and provide a service to the community where safety, wellbeing and standards are not compromised. We would like to thank our customers and staff for their loyalty and understanding.