U2‘s ongoing vinyl remaster series rolls on with the February 22nd release of the band’s 2009 album, No Line On The Horizon. The set, which was the band’s chart-topping 12th studio album, has now been remastered and pressed on 180-gram double LP black vinyl, plus limited edition 180-gram double LP ultra-clear viny available to pre order from 9th January).
The vinyl reissue also includes two additional remixes to celebrate the album’s 10th anniversary — “Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)” by Pete Tong and Paul Rogers and “I’ll Go Crazy if I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Redanka’s ‘Kick the Darkness’ Vocal Version).”
Recorded between Fez in Morocco, Dublin (HQ), New York (Platinum Sound Recording Studios) and London (Olympic Studios) and produced by Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois and Steve Lillywhite, No Line On The Horizon debuted at number 1 in 30 countries across the globe in 2009. Lead single ‘Get On Your Boots’ was followed by ‘Magnificent’ and ‘I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight’.
- Album remastered and pressed on 180gsm black vinyl across 3 sides and on 180gsm ultra-clear vinyl.
- Side 4 includes two additional mixes
- Artwork faithfully reproduced from the original, including a gatefold sleeve, 16 page booklet, printed inner sleeves and heavyweight outer plastic sleeve
- Download card with access to all tracks digitally
1. No Line On The Horizon
3. Moment Of Surrender
1. Unknown Caller
2. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Stand Up Comedy
1. FEZ-Being Born
2. White As Snow
4. Cedars Of Lebanon
1. Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)
2. I’ll Go Crazy if I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Redanka’s ‘Kick the Darkness’ Vocal Version)