Foo Fighters recently played a gig in Auckland’s Mount Smart Stadium in New Zealand on Saturday night, where fans were met with a list of Banned items. It seemed to be your run of the mill list, prohibiting umbrellas, lasers, glass bottles etc. But on closer inspection it also featured items which are not so usual.
Unusual items on the list featured ‘Unflattering photos of Ryan Seacrest’ as well as ‘derogatory press clippings of Shania Twain’. It also featured a ban on ‘homemade nut milks’ and ‘any pencil that isn’t a number two pencil’.
Check out the full list below:
- Unflattering photos of Ryan Seacrest
- Mixtapes not in CD format
- Pirated VHS tapes of “Land Of The Lost”, the series
- Cream magazines that do no mention Ted Nugent
- Any mention of Friendster OR Webster (starring Emmanuel Lewis)
- Beige or mustard coloured macrame wall hangings
- Leg warmers
- Free radicals (including anti-toxidants or Hong Kong Phooey)
- Derogatory press clippings of Shania Twain
- Any pencil that isn’t a number two pencil
This gig was the last in the Foo’s tour of Oz and New Zealand, before they move on to South America. The band are also set to play London Stadium on June 22nd & 23rd, as well as Manchester’s Etihad Stadium on June 19th.
Feature Image: ·S